About Chase Bank.
Although Chase Bank has only existed as such since 2000, this financial institution (as we know it today) is the result of various mergers. The bank’s oldest predecessor was the Bank of Manhattan company, a New York institution founded at the end of the 18th century, which merged with Chase National Bank (founded in the late 19th century) in 1955. This merger was particularly significant for the bank’s history, since Chase National had previously acquired one of J. Rockefeller’s largest holdings. This positioned the newly formed bank as one of America’s largest financial institutions, a title that still holds true today since Chase Bank is currently one of America’s Big Four.
Another important milestone was the merger with multinational JP Morgan, which took place in December 2000. The merger was considered one of the world’s largest and most complex transactions of its kind. Further mergers and acquisitions took place in later years, most notably the acquisition of Washington Mutual and the merger with Bank One, which resulted in the relocation of the bank’s corporate headquarters from New York to Chicago.
Chase Bank offers personal, business, and commercial banking services, including checking and saving accounts, credit and debit cards, auto loans, mortgages, merchant services, business lending, and payroll solutions. Chase Bank’s products and services are now being used by approximately 50 per cent of all US households.
Since 2005, Chase Bank’s has been presided by CEO James Dimon, a former Citigroup executive.
Chase Bank App.
Mobile banking is available via Chase Bank’s mobile app, which allows users to view account balances, make bill payments and deposits, and transfer funds between accounts.
You can download the iOS app from the App Store.
Android users can download the app from Google Play.
The app is available in English and Spanish.
Chase Bank Opening Hours.
Many of the bank’s services are available 24/7 via mobile banking or the bank’s app. Opening hours vary from branch to branch, although most branches are open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. on weekdays and between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturdays. For detailed information, use the bank’s online branch locator.
How To Contact Chase Bank.
- Corporate Mail Address: McCoy Building, 1111 Polaris Parkway, Columbus, OH, 43240
- Personal Banking Mailing Address: P. O. Box 36520, Louisville, KY, 40233-6520
- Business Banking: 1-800-242-7338 (lines are always open)
- Commercial Banking: Use this contact form
- Lost and Stolen Cards: 1-800-432-3117 (lines are always open)
- Personal Banking Support: 1-800-935-9935 (lines are always open)
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Customers: 1-800-CHASETD (1-800-242-7383)
- Military Personnel Hotline: 1-877-469-0110 / 1-318-340-3308 if calling from overseas
- Corporate Phone Numbers (Columbus Office): 614-244-2495 / 614-436-3055 / 614-217-6284
- Fax (Columbus Office): 1-212-270-1648
- Mobile Banking Support Team: 1-877-242-7372 / 1-713-262-3300 if calling from overseas
Chase Bank On Social Media.
You can contact the Chase Bank team on these social media platforms: